Wednesday, November 30, 2011

OpLove Pre-deployments

Over the past few months, I have had the honor to photograph some great families through OpLove Pre-deployment Sessions.  These sessions are for service members that are deploying in effort of Operation Iraqi Freedom or Operation Enduring Freedom and their families.  The session is free and I send an album of images directly to the service member while deployed.  The goal of these sessions is to honor the service member, boost his/her morale, and say Thank You.



I have opted to show a collective few of my favorite images from some of these past sessions.  I had a lot of fun photographing these families, and am honored to have spent the time with them and their families.


All of these sessions were photographed on Camp Pendleton.






No comments:

Copyright

All images belong to K. Lilian Chance Photography, unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you would like an image of you or a family member removed, please contact me.