Thursday, December 8, 2011

Elf on A Shelf First 5 days

I so was not going to get this Elf on A Shelf, thinking my 4 year old would not be interested in the slightest.  And I have been in such a funk mood this month, I just didn't want to be bothered.  But I am trying to work past this funk, push my photography, and just expand myself.  I really need to stop being such a hermit, because it is so easy to be one!  I made my husband go out at 7pm one night and get this Elf.

We read the story that night to our daughter and introduced her to her new Elf.  Which she named, Big Boy.  (she is obsessed with being a big girl and not a baby!).

That night, Big Boy rode a giraffe to the North Pole and back.

I'm trying to go for a super clean look with these photos.

Night 2, he went into a Lucky Charm coma after visiting Santa

Night 3, He took a snooze in the freezer with a tissue pillow and blanket. Guess he was missing the cold of the North Pole

Night 4

This time Big Boy really made my daughter mad. He was riding her small piggy bank and wearing the pig's princess crown. 

Night 5 (wow, has it really been that long already!)

Boy, my daughter was not too thrilled Big Boy was in her tub since she isn't allowed to touch him. Big Boy mackin it to the mermaid


No comments:

Copyright

All images belong to K. Lilian Chance Photography, unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you would like an image of you or a family member removed, please contact me.