Sunday, November 13, 2011

Welcome Home 2/11!

Welcome Home 2/11 Fox!  Hope you have been having fun with your family, friends, and buds!



This homecoming has been the funniest one I have had!  It was so quick, I almost missed it!

A typical homecoming is usually a lot of waiting around and then some more waiting around, especially when it comes to the Marines - the motto of 'Hurry Up and Wait" exists for a reason!  And yes, I can comment and complain of this as I am also a Marine Wife.  I think the longest wait was 6 hours.  I arrived around the projected time, which I try to arrive at least 1 hour before the estimated arrival of the troops.  I think I got about 5 'waiting around' shots before her guy walked onto the parade deck.  Just him.

I even almost missed capturing the initial moments of reconnection, luckily I am use to chasing for that image.  Watching that reconnection was so special, a lot of fun, and infectious with smiles.


Thank you Sabrina and Taylor for allowing me to capture these moments for you!  I hope we get to reschedule the couples session for the near future.  Welcome Home Taylor!! 


K Lilian Chance Photography is a volunteer photographer with Operation Love Reunited and a Family Portrait Photographer located in San Clemente, CA.




No comments:

Copyright

All images belong to K. Lilian Chance Photography, unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you would like an image of you or a family member removed, please contact me.