Friday, December 30, 2011

OpLove Already Gone Maternity Shoot

A few weeks ago, I had the pleasure of photographing Kristin for an Operation Love Reunited Already Gone session.  She wanted to document her pregnancy, with twin boys!, for her husband that is deployed and will be missing the birth.  I know how sad that will be, having been there myself.  But I know this birth will still be very special, and I can't wait to see pictures of the little guys - so Kristin you better post some to my facebook page!


How cute is her bump?! Not a stretch mark in sight and she is due in early March!  



Miss Dixie was the super model of the house, I could not focus on anything without her sitting right in the middle of the frame! So I opted to cuddle her in my lap, which she was cool with. Such a sweetie!


One of my favorites!




No comments:

Copyright

All images belong to K. Lilian Chance Photography, unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you would like an image of you or a family member removed, please contact me.