Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Welcome Home Alpha!

I am a little behind in getting the blog updated.  Life has been all over the place.

I had the honor to photograph the homecoming for two special ladies.  Ciara had contacted me last minute, and luckily I was available.  These girls flew in from Texas just to welcome their husbands home the moment they touched down.  Even though, they are actually stationed in Texas and just here in California for a short time.  That is dedication and love!

It may have been dark, with the worst lighting conditions, we still had a lot of fun.  These girls were a blast and it was an honor to meet them.


Little Skyler was just a bundle of cuteness!


Welcome Home Tyler!


Welcome Home Greg!






No comments:

Copyright

All images belong to K. Lilian Chance Photography, unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you would like an image of you or a family member removed, please contact me.