Thursday, September 1, 2011

Proof Albums & Packaging

I had 2 proof albums ordered earlier this week, and they arrived today.  I love these little albums!  These are my standard albums sent to deployed service members when I do Operation Love Reunited sessions.  Now I have made them available to all of my clients, at a special reduced price in honor of my OpLove clients.



The quality of paper, inks, and processing is top notch.  These may be proofs, but they are of no less quality.  In fact, these make great test sheets if you are wanting to see the quality of the images if you ordered prints from me.  What you see in the proofs is how an enlarged image would look.  And then you can turn the album into a coffee table book, a brag book, or a gift!



I spiral bound these on the short side, include a white border, and a frosted plastic sleeve to protect the first image.


I thought I would share a little on my packaging.  When you order from me, I will find fun, creative ways to package your order just right depending on the size.  On the inside back of each album, you will see my logo.



For these albums, I am using a sheet of scrapbook paper (I have a massive collection that I no longer use and needed to find a way to use it) to wrap each album.  For the albums going to guys overseas, I do attempt to keep the paper less girlie :)



I always write a hand written thank you note!


The final product.  It may not be glamorous or high end, but it is personal and thought out.




No comments:

Copyright

All images belong to K. Lilian Chance Photography, unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you would like an image of you or a family member removed, please contact me.