Sunday, August 21, 2011

Now to Kick Off the Blog!

Its time for a contest!!

PRIZE - FREE SESSION  (session fee waived, no products/images are included)  This is a way to get to know me as a photographer, and what a professional photographer can provide to you as a family.

How to Enter and Who Can Enter

Who Can Enter -- Anyone in the Southern California area (within 40 miles of 92672 or willing to travel within that coverage area).

Who Can NOT Enter - Past Clients, though you may nominate someone

How To Enter -- Leave a Comment below telling me why you are in need of a portrait session so badly. You must also follow this blog or 'like' my facebook fan page to have your entry count.  Feel free to show an example of why you need this by submitting a photo on my facebook page!

How Winner Will Be Chosen -  Top 3 finalists will be picked out of the most compelling reasons and a 24 hour voting poll will be placed on the blog and facebook page.  The person with the most combined votes in the 24 hours will win the session!

Contest starts NOW (945am Sunday, Aug 21st) and will end 945am Tuesday, Aug 23rd)

My compelling story:  I have no decent photos of my husband and I since our wedding day almost 6 years ago (and I don't even like those photos that much!), and outside of the deployment R&R photos we had taken at the airport, we have no photos of us as a family.  I have tons of images of my kids individually, some together, and a few with them and my husband.  I might have a handful that include me.  Its so sad!  And I love to litter our walls with photographs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi... My name is Casey and I would love to win a photoshoot with you! The reason our family is in NEED of a photoshoot is we had another baby and he's a year old now and we don't have a family photo with him in it! :( I don't know where our marine corps journey is going to be taking us next year so I really want to has our family photos taken on the beach! well good luck with the contest and I hope we win!!!! Thanks for offering a free session! God Bless <3

Copyright

All images belong to K. Lilian Chance Photography, unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you would like an image of you or a family member removed, please contact me.