Monday, August 29, 2011

Jessica & Russell - OpLove Pre-deployment

Yesterday, I had the opportunity to photograph Jessica & Russell.  A young, sweet, adorable couple that are preparing for a 7 month deployment.  This shoot was for Operation Love Reunited.  And I had so much fun that I was still hyped up at midnight and had to force myself to bed!


Our original plan was to meet at the Ranch House here on Camp Pendleton, but as I passed this other location earlier in the day, I had to call her and switch our meeting location.  These old tracks and train sit behind a museum here on Pendleton.  And since I knew they were bringing the guitar (Russell plays) and Jessica was wearing her boots, I had to get them on these tracks!  It SO paid off!!  I love the above shot, course the one I posted on my facebook fan page as their first sneak peek I am absolutely totally in love with - I admit it, I can not stop looking at it! 

I love the contrast of his uniform with her sun dress.  


I met with Jessica prior to the shoot to go over details and find out a little about them.  I had them bring certain items 'props' to incorporate into the shoot that was representational of who they are at the core.  True Texans are these two and what is a shoot without a little Texas star!



The cross was made by her grandmother.  And is the coolest cross  I have ever seen!  Are these two not adorable or what?!

Be Safe, Russell and come home soon!!  

Feel free to leave some well wishes on a safe and speedy deployment for Russell :)

No comments:

Copyright

All images belong to K. Lilian Chance Photography, unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved. If you would like an image of you or a family member removed, please contact me.